Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Harper Recognises Quebec Nation

Harper has brought forth a motion in response to the motion to be brought forward by the Bloc tomorrow. He recognises the Quebec nation within a united Canada. He rejects Bloc notion of Quebec of independant nation. House goes mad. Big, great kudos from our fearless leader Bill Graham for commitment of Canada and ability to overcome partisanship. Liberals will work with all parties to promote Canada - houuse goes mad. Great speech! Duceppe is up next.

4 Comments:

At 3:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am afraid I suffer from an identity crisis - my ancestors came from France in the 17th century. I am a french-speaking Ontarian. What nation do I belong to? Is there still a French-Canadian nation? Or have we just disappeared from the radar screen?

 
At 3:54 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Insanity.

 
At 3:57 p.m., Blogger Sinestra said...

Loraine, I get you. I am an Anglo Quebecer with ancestors from New England and Old England. Am I a member of this nation?

 
At 4:35 p.m., Blogger Mtl Downtown said...

My father came from Austria after WW II. À Mtl Downtown et à la fonction publique fédérale la langue en usage est la "bilingue". Do I have a nation? Who am I?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home